- Definition of complex numbers.
- Parts of a complex number.
- Operations on complex numbers.
- Linear equations in one variable
- Linear equations in two variables
- A quadratic
- A circle
- What are exponents?
- What are the exponents rules?
- Factorizing quadratics
- Completing the square
- The quadratic formula
- Definition of a function
- Domain and range of a function
- Composition of functions
- Graphs of functions
- Inverse functions
- Transformations of functions
- graphs of functions
- Types of functions
- Absolute value function
- Quadratic equations
- Absolute value inequalities
- Linear inequalities
- Quadratic inequalities
Logarithms and Exponentials
- Introduction to logarithms
- Properties of logarithms
- Logarithmic function
- Exponential function
- Exponential growth and decay
- Definition of a matrix
- Various types of matrices
- How to multiply matrices
- How to take determinant of a matrix
- How to find inverse of a matrix
- How to solve a system of linear equations with the help of matrices.
- What are polynomials
- How to divide polynomials.
- Fundamental rule of counting
- Factorial of a number, n
- Permutations and combinations
- Probability of an event
Quadratic Equations and their graphs – parabolas
- Operations on rational expressions:
- How to add rational expressions
- How to subtract rational expressions
- How to multiply rational expressions
- How to divide rational expressions
- How to solve rational equations
Sequences and Series
- Arithmetic sequence
- Geometric sequence
- Harmonic sequence
- Summation notation
- Formulas to find sum of series of terms.
TOPICS RELATED TO COLLEGE ALGEBRA: