7th Grade Math Skills in Arithmetic
2. What are the various operations on integers?
3. What are the properties of various operations on integers?
4. Absolute value of a number
What are fractions?
What are the parts of a fraction?
What are the various types of fractions?
Equivalent, Like, Unlike, Proper, Improper, Mixed, Reciprocal of a fraction, Complex fractions, Vulgar, irreducible fractions.
What is lowest terms or simplest form of a fraction?
How to subtract fractions?
How to multiply fractions?
How to divide fractions?
How to reduce a fraction to its lowest terms?
How to cross multiply fractions?
How to compare fractions?
Word Problems on fractions.
3. Decimal Numbers and Decimal Fractions
What are the math skills of the various math operations on Decimal Numbers
How to change a
4. What are the Various Laws of Exponents?
5. How to write products of numbers as exponents?
6. How to simplify numbers in exponential forms?
7. How to express exponential number as a rational number?
8. How to write large numbers in exponential form?
7th Grade Math Skills in algebra
1. What is an
2. What are the various types of an algebraic expression?
3. What are
4. Operations on Algebraic Expressions?
6. Linear Equations in One Variable
6. Word problems on linear equation?
1. What is a Ratio?
2. What are the terms of a Ratio?
3. What are the Properties of a Ratio?
4. How to express a ratio in simplest terms?
5. How to compare ratios?
6. How to arrange ratios in order?
7. How to divide a number into parts in a specific ratio?
8. What is proportion?
9. What are means, extremes, first proportional, mean proportional, third proportional and continued proportion?
10. What are the two types of proportion?
11. How to find the following:
12. Word Problems on ratio and proportion
1. What is percentage?
2. How to convert percent into
3. How to find the following?
4. How to find original values or final values from
9. Profit and Loss
1. Definitions of the following terms:
Cost Price, Selling Price, Marked Price, Loss, Profit, Discount
2. How to find the following?
7th Grade Math Skills in Geometry
Definition of angle, parts of an angle, various degree measures of angles.
Adjacent angles, supplementary angles, complementary angles, right angle, straight angle, reflex angle, linear pair of angles, vertically opposite angles.3.Triangles
What are the Various types of triangles based on
What are some of the main properties of a triangle?
7th Grade Math Skills in Probability and Statistics
Other related 7th Grade Math Topics
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.